Massage Rescue is where you can come for wellness based and client centered massage therapy. My name is Mitchell Diaz. I am the founder of Massage Rescue and I look forward to helping you find the right “massage rescue plan” for your needs.
My clients come from all walks of life and they tend to have roughly the same aches and pains in common from one or more of the following:
- They sit all day in front of a computer or behind the wheel of a car or truck.
- They are on their feet all day.
- They and lift and move heavy loads around.
- They perform repetitive tasks almost daily.
- They are highly active weekend warriors, gym rats, and athletic types.
From each scenario listed above, one may have the experience of muscular tension, pain, and joint stiffness in our body. That’s just part of being human. Regular massage and bodywork treatments can offer comfort and relief. Education will enable you to maintain that relief on your own.
My manual therapy “tool kit” includes the use of Classic massage, Deep tissue massage techniques, Trigger Point/Neuromuscular Therapy, passive and active joint range of motion, Active Isolated Stretching (Mattes method). The goal is to help my clients relieve muscular tension, stress, improve joint range of motion, and reduce the experience of pain with personalized massage treatment plans.
The hallmark of my practice at Massage Rescue is client centered care. I recognize that each client may have unique needs and specific goals which can vary with each treatment session. With this in mind my aim is to…
- Understand your needs and the most important outcome for that days session
- Describe how a particular massage treatment may help you achieve that outcome as well as any limitations
- Offer self help tips and education so that you can independently maintain your progress
Do you have questions about how massage may help with a specific orthopedic condition? Or are wondering if I might be the right type of massage therapist for your needs? I would be happy to consult with you to address these and any other questions you may have. Feel free to use the contact form below and we can arrange for a complementary phone consultation.
This form is for personal client consultations only. Please do not send B2B solicitations.